Top 5 Trucking Services in the Philippines
In this day and age, relocation and transportation of goods and other products are needed by most industries in the Philippines, but most of us are not fully aware of the most common services that trucking companies offer.
Trucking companies offer a variety of services not only for companies but also to individuals that need transportation for their things, and with that being said, here are the top 5 trucking services in the Philippines.
1. Household transfer
We are aware of the number of people wanting to move to the greater city for numerous reasons, hence the need for trucking services. According to a customer survey conducted by Lamudi in 2015, 79.6% of the respondents were looking to move house in the future. The majority of 98.86 percent is searching for houses, while the 2.42% are looking for a condo, and 1.21% are looking for a townhouse. The most common reasons being: the plan to purchase their own property, (79.57%), area preference (14.66%), proximity to schools (1.44) and work-related relocation (2.4). 55.05 percent or more than half of the respondents cited that Metro Manila area as their preferred area to buy a home. Cebu Province—specifically Cebu City, Lapu-Lapu, and Mandaue—is the preferred area of those looking for a property in the Visayas region (6.97 percent), followed by Cavite Province (6.73 percent).
2. Office transfer
Businesses and companies here are always finding new ways to optimize, and relocation is not far away. Such relocations often require trucking services because of all the office supplies that need to be moved out. Relocation is often done by companies often for:
- Expansion and Growth – The main reason of office relocation is because their current facility no longer has enough space to meet their requirements. Future office space consideration needs to factor in enough room for the expansion and growth of the company.
- Reduce Costs for the Company – With office rent being one of the highest costs for a business, it is important to make sure that you have the financial ability to afford the rent for the duration of the lease. Some companies had to relocate because of the need to lower operational costs which is also a common reason.
- Consolidating Offices – Some companies have more than they can fill, so there’s no point in renewing the lease if you have an excess room that you can’t fill. Consolidating to smaller offices is a good option. It increases the productivity and raise staff morale. There is nothing more unnerving than looking at an empty workspace.
- Lease Renewal & Expiration – A simple expiration of lease contract leads the company to review its options, and review better deals.
- Access to New Markets – It is necessary to relocate to a different location if a company wants to attract new market. Moving to a location nearer to prospects, clients, or even a new talent pool of potential employees would be a good move.
- Reorganization or Better Facilities – Companies often feel that their current office facilities are too outmoded to fulfill tasks efficiently or they wish to have a new image by moving to more modern facilities. Moving to an office with better facilities can dramatically improve your company image , allow more space, and improve productivity.
3. Hauling Contractors
Stuff gets piled on over the years. We always have that one plays in the house or in the yard where we pile a lot of things we don’t use or don’t need anymore. Industries need a way of moving a huge amount of stuff whether it is moving things from the workplace of for on-site developments. Trucking services are often required to carry all the materials needed for new buildings and cleaning out excess amount of junk. Hiring a hauling service does not only save you from strenuous work, it will also save you time and effort.
4. Warehouse transfer
Warehouse transfer is one of the biggest transfers that needs trucking services. It is often used by retail companies to ship and deliver products or goods from one place to another. Warehouse transfer services includes:
- Supply Chain Services
- Asset Management
- Other Warehouse Management
Just like hauling services, warehouse transfer service does not only save companies from strenuous work, it will also save you time and effort.
5. Catering Event Transport
Catering is one of those businesses that requires shipment of large equipment like chairs, tables, and tents that are essential for catering services. Catering Event Services often collaborate with trucking services to be able to have a secure and easy way of transporting their materials.
No related posts found